White on White on White









All images sourced from Pinterest

Todays post has been made in appreciation of one of the finest colours around. White. 

Not only does white go with absolutely EVERYTHING, but it also goes pretty well by itself too. This season the trend "White on White" has made a pretty big comeback. It's classy, mature and so easy to do so I now feel like I am cheating life. As you can see from above, you can create a fair few different looks from this. Which in itself is amazing as you are only using one colour. I feel so summery when I wear white although it isn't the greatest colour for a human like me who manages to spill things on me 24/7. But it is just such an easy-breezy look that looks good on pretty much anybody, and it will make you want to dance around making daisy chains so what's up with that?
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Love all white outfits. Great inspiration pics.

    Fabulous 30s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that white on white looks super good on some models, but I doubt I would wear it myself ;) This was super inspiring though. As always, the wonders of Pinterest ;)

    Check out my post about Finding Nemo: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/05/top-10-things-i-learned-from-finding.html

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig